- Mission Beach Boat Hire Operates between 8am to 5pm 7 days per week (weather dependent).
- All boat hire rentals are subject to terms & conditions on the Hire Agreement. Rates, conditions, & specifications are subject to change without notice.
- The hirer must not operate the vessel in poor weather or sea conditions or where such conditions are imminent. Weather forecast monitoring is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure safety of persons on board the vessel.
- The hirer will NOT allow any other person to control the vessel unless listed on the hire form.
- The hirers will abide with all Marine Authority, & Environmental Legislation.
- The hirer must pay penalty notices if issued by officials during period of hire.
- The hirer will NOT operate the vessel while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- We require full payment for boat hire and an additional flat rate fee for fuel.
- We accept payment by cash & credit card. Eftpos transactions will incur a surcharge.
THESE CONDITIONS ABOVE ARE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE STANDARD CONDITIONS ON THE CONTRACT OF HIRE.
- If you wish to reserve a boat, you can do this by paying in full or providing a credit card number. Providing your credit card number in order to reserve a boat is a contract. From this point on your hire boat will be reserved for you on your selected date and not available to any other persons.
- If you provide a credit card number, but fail to turn up for your boat hire reservation, Mission Beach Boat Hire reserves the right to deduct the full amount of the boat hire fee from your nominated credit card (Fuel will not be charged).
- Refunds for the full amount of the boat hire are only permitted if the wind is over 15 knots and/or torrential rain is forecast for the whole day. We do not offer refunds for overcast days or light patchy rain.
CONTACT MISSION BEACH BOAT HIRE
For all boat hire enquiries please phone: +61 (0) 438 689 555 or you can contact via the contact page